In favour of the accredited institutions, the International Commission of Educational Excellence will
- Include the accredited institution on ICEEX’s website as an institution committed to educational excellence.
- Create a record of the accredited institutions to identify them as members of the International Network for Academic Quality and Excellence.
- Assign a registration code identifying the institution as accredited by ICEEX. The code will be individual and non-transferable.
- Include the institution on ICEEX’s website as an institution that has successfully met all the requirements for the Certification and commits to continuously improving and being subject to revision.
- Send a hard copy of the Certification with details of every area that has been assessed and certified to the head office of the accredited institution.
- Send a digital copy of ICEEX’s logo/stamp with the sequential number assigned so that it can be included on the accredited institution website.
- Include a link to the institution’s website on ICEEX’s portal with a brief description of the institution and its academic provision. The data used for this will be provided by the institution or extracted from public information available about such institution.
- Delivery of the digital and paper version of the certification as an institution of the ICEEX International Network of Quality and Educational Excellence.